ON SALE FOR $199 – MSRP $269
Our new Wi-Fi Fingerprint Smart Door lock. For simple and secure access to your home.
WIFI CONNECTED FINGERPRINT SMART LOCK
CONTROL YOUR ACCESS
Refresh your deadbolt with the new SECURAM EOS Wi-Fi Fingerprint Smart Door Lock. You can lock or unlock with just a touch, check door status, or invite guests, whenever, wherever.
High-security. The highest level of security and encryption with fingerprint access for your home.
- One-touch fingerprint recognition
- 128-bit AES Encryption protocols
- Bank-grade protection
Connected control. At home or away. Alone or with guests. Everything you need to stay in control of what’s happening.
- Built-in Wi-Fi – no hub needed
- Manage anywhere via SECURAM Guard
- Compatible with Alexa & Google Home
Built to last. The EOS is equipped for rain, snow, and sun. A lock that won’t budge and stands the test of time.
- Weather resistant
- Rugged aluminum casing
- Stainless steel deadbolt
SAFE AND SIMPLE
Just one touch and you’re in.
Use your smart phone to manage and monitor your lock from anywhere, anytime.
Your maintenance tech made it. You just got back to work. Click one button to open. Lock the door when the job is done.
Create and send one-time access codes, invite friends or family, or set date based codes. Perfect for your rental property.
Know when loved ones come and go. Notifications are sent right to your phone.
COVERED FOR EVERY SITUATION
SECURAM EOS comes equipped with standard keys and a 9V battery jumper, for those unexpected emergencies.
SECURAM EOS is also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
4.91″ H, 2.67″ W, 1″ D
4.91″ H, 2.67″ W, 1.85″ D
9 User Capacity
4-8 Digit code
Operating Temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
Operating Humidity: <95% RH
IN THE BOX
2 mechanical keys
4 AA batteries
Strike Plate + Box
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, SECURAM EOS does not require the Smart Hub. Wifi is built-in to the smart lock and can be managed remotely with no additional purchase.
- Turn your smartphone’s Wi-Fi off and then back on.
- Reset to factory default: Take off the battery cover, press and hold the red button until you hear “reset to factory default” on the lock.
- Try again to pair the EOS with the SECURAM Guard app
- Deadbolt is retracted during installation
- Front piece’s spindle is “vertically inserted” into the deadbolt
- The small arrow sign on the thumb turn points up during installation
First, please check if the deadbolt operates stiffly; if it does, please loosen the screw a little bit and adjust the position. Make sure it is not too stiff to unlock and lock.
If the problem persists, please check if installation is correct:
- Retract the lock bolt (Unlocked position)
- Remove interior assembly (Remove batteries, then unscrew the 4 screws that attaches the interior assembly to the door)
- Flat bar – Spindle extending from the door should be Vertical ( | )
- Ensure the calibration switch is set to the correct orientation (L/R)
Setting Calibration Switch – From the outside of the door, face the door. Are your hinges on the left? If yes, set calibration switch to L. Else, set switch to R.)
- Rotate thumb-turn so the arrow points up. Install the inside assembly, attach to door with screws.
Test for correct operation. Manually lock the door, use fingerprint or code to unlock. Press the center locking bar on the Exterior compartment
On average, battery life expectancy is 6 – 8 months under normal usage.
The SECURAM EOS can only connect to a 2.4GHz router. Most Wi-Fi routers provide a 2.4GHz network.
Yes, the SECURAM EOS Wi-Fi Smart Lock is compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. You can lock, unlock, or check the status.
It is not recommended to install the SECURAM EOS where both the Touchpad and Interior Assembly are susceptible to weather conditions. Only the Touchpad has a rating of IP 54.