ProLogic L62 – Audit
ProLogic L62 Safe Lock
The ProLogic L62 is a very reliable, highly advanced safe lock system ideal for the most demanding commercial applications. The ProLogic L62 is a full featured safe lock system that incorporates wireless connectivity for easy audit download to Wireless Link or viewable on the onboard OLED screen for local management.
Simple to Use and Reliable
• OLED Menu system guides the user through access and programming procedures
• View Audit trail records on screen or download wirelessly to Lock Management software or Wireless Link.
• Every SECURAM lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
• Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
• 30 Codes: 2 Manager Codes and 28 User Codes
• Super Code for programming management and control
• 500 event audit trail can be viewed on-screen
• Wireless Audit Download to Wireless Link
• Time Delay 0-99min; Time Window 1-15min
• Time Delay Override Codes – selectable
• Time Delay Override
• OTC Recovery code can be used to reset the controller to factory default
• Single or Dual Control Modes
• Dual Mode Group – set some users in Dual Mode
• Auto DayLight Savings Time
• Ability to choose to Obfuscate Code upon entry
• EntryPad can control up to 4 locks with programmable lock sequence
• Supports single user mode and dual user mode
• Duress mode with programmable shift feature
• SureLock Battery Management and AC power optional
• Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock
• Finishes available: Chrome
• Can be paired with any other SECURAM motorized safe lock bodies.
PART # EC-0601A-L62-C-II-CH
* It is strongly recommended to use a lock body that has an internal status sensor with all audit locks (EL-0601-S, EL0701, EL-0801). The resulting audit trail will then report lock open time as well as lock close time. The EL-0601 does not have a status sensor and therefore the door close time will be reported at the same time as door open time.