ProLogic L66 – Audit & Time Lock
ProLogic L66 Safe Lock
The ProLogic L66 is a very reliable, highly advanced safe lock system ideal for the most demanding commercial applications. The ProLogic L66 is a full-featured safe lock system that incorporates wireless audit retrieval and TimeLock functionality for programmable time restricted access.
Simple to Use and Reliable
• OLED Menu system guides the user through access and programming procedures
• View Audit trail records on screen or download wirelessly to Lock Management software or Wireless Link.
• Every SECURAM lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
• Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
• 30 Codes: 2 Manager Codes and 28 User Codes
• Super Code for programming management and control
• 1000 event audit trail can be viewed on-screen
• Wireless Audit Download to Wireless Link
• TimeLock, Holiday Scheduling
• Time Delay 0-99min; Time Window 1-15min
• Time Delay Override Codes – selectable
• Time Delay Override
• OTC Recovery code can be used to reset the controller to factory default
• Single or Dual Control Modes
• Dual Mode Group – set some users in Dual Mode
• Auto DayLight Savings Time
• Ability to choose to Obfuscate Code upon entry
• EntryPad can control up to 4 locks with programmable lock sequence
• Supports single user mode and dual user mode
• Duress mode with programmable shift feature
• SureLock Battery Management and AC power optional
• Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock
• Finishes available: Chrome
• Can be paired with any SECURAM Lock: SwingBolt, SwingBolt w/ Status, DeadBolt, SpringBolt and StrikeBolt.
PART # EC-0601A-L62-II
* It is strongly recommended to use a lock body that has an internal status sensor with all audit locks (El-0601-S, EL0701, EL-0801). The resulting audit trail will then report lock open time as well as lock close time. The EL-0601 does not have a status sensor and therefore the door close time will be reported at the same time as door open time.