ScanLogic D66 – 30 User Fingerprints, Audit & Time Lock
ScanLogic D66 Safe Lock
The ScanLogic D66 is a very reliable and robust biometric safe lock system ideal for commercial applications. The ScanLogic D66 features SECURAM’s rugged stainless steel construction, optical fingerprint authentication and 1000 event audit reporting. The ScanLogic D66 offers wireless connectivity for convenient audit trail download to Wireless Management software.
Simple to Use. Reliable Fingerprint Access.
• Place your registered finger on the optical reader and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
• Easy fingerprint enrollment process.
• Open with fingerprint and/or code.
• ScanLogic D66 supports 30 fingerprints and 30 codes plus a 1000 event date and time stamped audit trail.
• Every SECURAM lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
• Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
• Supports 30 fingerprints with our patented OneTouch fingerprint verification – 6 digit codes
• 30 Fingerprints & User Codes: 2 Manager Codes, 28 User Codes
• Support hierarchical user management with Super, Manager, Supervisor and User Fingerprints/Codes
• Super Code programming management and control
• TimeLock and Holiday Scheduling
• Set ID01 to Master to establish hierarchical management
• 1000 event date and time stamped audit trail
• Wireless Audit Download
• Programmable Time Delay 0-99 minutes; 0-15 minute Time Window
• Time Delay Overide Codes – selectable
• Duress Time Delay allows you to program the Time Delay value when under duress operation
• Recovery Code
• Single or Dual Modes
• Enable / Disable User Codes
• Can Control up to 4 locks and authorize user access for each lock
• Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock
• SureLock Battery Management and AC power optional
• Finishes available: Chrome
• Can be paired with any SECURAM Lock: SwingBolt, SwingBolt w/ Status, DeadBolt, SpringBolt and StrikeBolt.
PART # FPC-0601A-D66-C-II-CH
* It is strongly recommended to use a lock body that has an internal status sensor with all audit locks (EL-0601-S, EL-0701, EL-0801) The resulting audit trail will then report lock open time as well as lock close time. The EL-0601 does not have a status sensor and therefore the door close time will be reported at the same time as door open time.