Find help for your:
SECURAM SMART HUB
QUICK START GUIDE
- Press and hold light indicator button until light turns solid blue. After 5 seconds, light will start blinking indicating it is ready to pair.
- Press light indicator button once.
Download the [download id=”1319″]
How Can We Help?
- Environmental Specifications
- Dead Batteries
- Smart Home Product Compatibility
- Door Status and Auto-lock
- Battery Specifications
- How do I adjust the deadbolt backset from 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”?
- How do I open the battery compartment cover?
- After installation, why does SECURAM Touch not work as intended?
- Why does motor constantly try to lock?
- After entering a valid code, the lock does not unlock but says “Operation Timeout”. What does Operation Timeout mean?
- I have installed the lock, but the deadbolt locks when I try to unlock. Operation is reversed. How can I fix this?
- Why does the lock say “Fail to lock after multiple attempts”?
- Why does the lock still restrict visitors even after resetting to factory default?
- If the touchpad is disabled as a result of entering 5 or more incorrect codes, can I still open the lock?
- What do I do when I get "Fail to verify"?
- When I try to unlock, it locks. How do I calibrate the lock?
- I did not close the door completely, it tried to auto lock. Now the bolt is partially extended. With the door completely closed, auto lock does not work. How do I fix this?
- Maximum Communication Range
Smart Safe Locks
- Articles coming soon