How Can We Help?
After entering a valid code, the lock does not unlock but says “Operation Timeout”. What does Operation Timeout mean?
The Touchpad and the interior assembly have not been paired successfully. To fix this:
- Switch the Visitor Button to green (Allow Visitors);
- Press the Visitor Button;
- Battery compartment will pop open
- Lift the latch to release the interior assembly and remove it from door
- Rotate the right sensor to reveal the reset button.
- Press the reset button (located under the right sensor) ONCE. You will hear a double beep. This indicates the touchpad and interior assembly are paired.
The lock will now open with a valid code entry.