How Can We Help?
When I try to unlock, it locks. How do I calibrate the lock?
To calibrate the lock, please follow the steps below:
- Insert batteries.
- Turn the thumbturn to retract the bolt (unlocked position).
- Turn the thumbturn to lock and unlock 3 times within 10 seconds. The lock will beep to indicate it has been calibrated properly.
If this calibration did not work, please verify the lock is installed correctly. Specifically, verify the deadbolt arrow, spindle receiver arrow and thumbturn arrow are all pointing up when the bolt is retracted .
If problem persists, follow the procedure below:
- Switch the Visitor Button to green (Allow Visitors)
- Press the Visitor Button
- Battery compartment will pop open
- Lift the latch to release the interior assembly and remove it from door
- Rotate the right sensor out
- Press the reset button (located under the right sensor) ONCE. You will hear a double beep. This indicates the touchpad and interior assembly are paired.
- Start calibration steps listed above.