ScanLogic Audit Safe Lock
The ScanLogic Audit is a very reliable and robust biometric safe lock system ideal for commercial applications. The ScanLogic Audit features SECURAM’s rugged stainless steel construction, optical fingerprint authentication and 500 event audit reporting.
Simple to Use. Reliable Fingerprint Access.
• Place your registered finger on the optical reader and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
• Easy fingerprint enrollment process.
• Open with fingerprint and/or code.
• ScanLogic Audit supports 30 fingerprints and 30 codes plus a 500 event date and time stamped audit trail.
• Every SECURAM lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
• Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
• Supports 30 fingerprints with our patented OneTouch fingerprint verification
• 30 Fingerprints & User Codes: 2 Manager Codes, 28 User Codes
• Support hierarchical user management with Super, Manager, Supervisor and User Fingerprints/Codes
• Super Code programming management and control
• Unique Self-Learning biometric function ensures easy operation
• 500 event date and time stamped audit trail
• Can Control up to 4 locks and authorize user access for each lock
• Programmable Time Delay 0-99 minutes; 0-15 minute Time Window
• Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock
• 4,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery (AC Power optional)
• Changing the battery is easy with our SureLock Battery Management system. Release the lever and pull down on battery compartment
• Finishes available: Chrome, Brass, Black Chrome
• Can be paired with any SECURAM Lock: SwingBolt, SwingBolt w/ Status, DeadBolt, SpringBolt and StrikeBolt.
PART # FPC-0601A-M-II
* It is strongly recommended to use a lock body that has an internal status sensor with all audit locks (El-0601-S, EL0701, EL-0801). The resulting audit trail will then report lock open time as well as lock close time. The EL-0601 does not have a status sensor and therefore the door close time will be reported at the same time as door open time.