We recently moved into a new house and the front door is right by our driveway, which is very convenient for our family of four on a daily basis. We were looking for a smart door lock that would provide keyless entry for us, our kids and our guests if we needed them to come by while we were out. This is my experience with the SECURAM EOS Wi-Fi Smart Lock.
What is it?
SECURAM EOS Wi-Fi Smart Lock is a smart door lock that offers 4 ways of entry, auto relock, SECURAM Guard smart home security and built-in W-FI. It’s a deadbolt lock that easily replaces your current deadbolt and offers many smart lock features.
What’s in this box?
- Internal assembly
- Latch and strike plate
- mounting plate
- Mounting screws x 8
- key x 2
- installation tape
- AA batteries x 4
- User Manual
- Model: SECURAM EOS Wi-Fi Smart Lock
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8” to 2”
- Rear Set: 2-3/8” or 2-3/4”
- Touchpad: 4.92”L x 2.68”W x 2.17”H
- Internal Components: 4.92”L x 2.68”W x 1.98”L
- Working humidity: <95% RH
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 140 F (-10 to 60 C)
- Item Weight: 3.53 lbs
- Material: stainless steel, zinc
- Finish: Black Milled Metal Finish
Assembly and installation
Assembly and installation requires the SECURAM Guard app on your phone. The app is free and easy to use.