- 30 Codes: 2 Manager Codes and 28 User Codes
- Super Code for programming management and control
- 200 Time/Date stamped Audit capability viewable on screen
- 5,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery
- Single or Dual Control mode
- Time Delay functionality 1-99min; programmable Opening Window 1-15min
- Time Delay Override
- Recovery Code to set the lock back to factory default
- Enable and Disable User codes
- Programmable Duress Code
- Control up to 4 locks, assign user access to each lock
- SureLock Battery Management and AC power optional
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock
- Can be paired with any other SECURAM motorized safe lock bodies.
- Finishes available: Chrome
PART # EC-0601A-L22-C-II-CH
Important Note: It is strongly recommended to use a lock body that has an internal status sensor with all audit locks (EL-0601-S, EL-0701, EL-0801). The resulting audit trail will then report "lock open time" as well as "lock close time".
The EL-0601 does not have a status sensor and therefore the door close time will be reported at the same time as the door open time.
Watch SECURAM Safe Lock Videos